Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy feb 29th!


What a special day it is. Wow. Once every 4 years. Wonder what i did on 29 feb 2004. Did i make any promises? Hmm.. Well.. This time its different. I'm going out with my friends from Epiphany! We having a post prod party at settlers later. More pictures later ok. On another note, tonight will be the first time, i hope, vincent meets willie. Haha.. We going to watch The Leap Years. Really excited. But Will night not b free.. Depends. Orh.. There's no significance of Feb 29th actually, but humans always like to romanticise these days.. Oh well.. There isn't even a name to it.. Wat? The Leap day? Haha.. Ok then.. Happy Leap day everyone.. The above is my first Lego mini set. Fixed it last night. Was suppose to bring it out for some adventure. But i left it at home.. Argh.. Never mind.. I'll still have a great day out! Its feb 29th!

1 comment:

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!