Tuesday, October 23, 2007

shakalaka weekend..

other than rushing for reflection paper for Effective Communication, reviewing computing stuffs, studying for Principles of Economics test this thursday, doing the loads of revision on physics and chem and maths as well as doing tutorials for this week, I spent the whole weekend in my hall.. But not really, this was what happened..

Friday: I skipped 2 lectured due to my dental appointment.. orh... went to NDC to see dr tey, who confirmed that we can try to book the OPERATION THEATRE for my JAW operation as soon as 18th December (but muz b at Changi General Hospital coz SGH all booked le).. gotta see if they have the equipments.. so if all goes well, U all can come hospital visit the all new Isaac.. ( yes, I will literally have a new FACE. yeah.. shuai ge in the making.. oops..) Then after the rounds of x-ray and checks and calls, despite not being able to confirm, i was still glad. coz it is finally coming.. i waited three years le.

after d dental appt, i went Gorgeous Solarium, a new concept sun tanning studio at Tanjong Pagar for my complimentary tan that i won thru a online contest.Ok lo.. coz until now i still dun see the effect.. orh.....

Saturday: I studied till around 1130 before pei-ing weizhi out shopping coz his girlfriend cud nt accompany him.. am I a good friend or a good substituent... lolx.. but it was fun going out with such a not bad looking and quite trendy dancer.. haha.. we went Bugis and have lunch n walk walk.. very crowded lo.. they were having this Singapore Male Calendar Guys event.. but hor, after we stared at the photos of the supposedly hunky n muscular guys, we juz cudn't decide which one looked good. neh mind.. and at bugis village, I passed a simple hair cut salon.. at it only cost $16 for a cut+wash+style.. so after contemplating, i decided to give it a try, since i'm there.. wow, he really dare to cut lo.. and gave the the style i always tried to get, but the Jean Yip ppl n Klearcut ppl nv dared to do till tis extreme.. once again, its the hair of a uber non-engineering look for a engineering student...


then in evening, I went to see shakalaka baby Kelly. she really skinny n quite pretty.. thru Y.E.S 933 contest, i won a chance to take pic wif her n also get a autographed tee shirt n poster..


Oh ya, let me name who i met @ bugis tt day: pri friend jing wen, sec sch friend nathania, bmt friend weiquan, 3sig friend yezhe, hall4friend lijing and many more.. whoa.. bugis is the place man.

sunday: cut short: study, go collect race pack for next week New Balance Real Run, went May Shan's 21st birthday at Aloha Loyang Terrace 8, then came back hall early coz they all got car can stay late.. argh.. but nvm.. i got guest in my room.. Mark stayed last nite coz he had party in hall6.. haha.. hope u rested well n not with much aches around.. do pop by again future k.. ( oh year, toking about tt, I DID AREA CLEANING lo. I wiped the table and FAN and cupboard top and sweep n mop the floor.. whoa.,. tiring job despite small room....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!