Monday, October 15, 2007

its mugging time

Whoa.. i spent my weekend at a park.. king albert park tt is..

suddenly feel the vibes..

seem juz yesterday when i went there after school back in JC years to study for A levels, doing my TYS for chem and maths endlessly, writing my GP essays. I remember the times when i went over to Bt Timah food centre for dinner of pasta/slice fish beehoon/carrot cake because the food at McD was far too ex (at tt time onli $5.20 and i was comnplaining lo). I remember dearly walking down to cold storage for drinks and snacks or juz walk walk coz i was bored..

times are different now, i got my macbook and iPod (last time onli got sony discman lo) with me, i dun have TYS anymore, i got my K800i to snap photos of ppl ( tt time my phone was onli a nokia 3310 la!)

when i see the sec sch kids there.. whoa.. how i wish i was a sec sch kid.. or a jc kid.. unlike now.. hmm.. i really enjoy the time i spend there.. altho i think the management hates me. coz the onli thing i bot was a cone, and it cost 60c! (last time 25c onli lo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!