Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Campus Yummy Hunts in NTU! (part 2)

unfortunately, I was unable to be part of campus yummy hunt at NTU's first filming.. but nonetheless, I was part of the filming today with Felicia Chin and Dasmond Koh for the new Channel U foodie show.

well, the day started at 11am, with me visiting Canteen 14 for the first time in my NTU life.

I was part of some 28 food tasters, including students and outsiders..

from there, we tasted can 14's Mixed Grill, which I thought was overly meaty, although some parts were good but the others was so so... (I hate beef n lamb!!)

canteen 13 was recommended for its Korean food. I was surprised to know tt all the crew frm the stall were korean. i personally thought the food was satisfactory, and kimchi was great. we tried the bibimbab and I was pleasantly surprised at the taste.. It was much blander than the c-jade one i tried last time, but i'll give it a passing grade.

the third station was canteen A. Jap food was on the menu, and by then, most of the tasters were already pretty full! We had curry chicken katsu don, which was one of my favourite dish originally. However, today, the miso soup was too salty!(tink zhang ziyi in the visa adv). The rest complaints abt tt..

I made my final choice and decided tt the Jap food was my favourite, based on history n not on the food today.. who eventually won? I can't tell u..

but I shall leave u with pictures i took with Dasmond and Felicia, and the curry don!





remember to catch the episode I'm in on 18th December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!