Thursday, October 11, 2007

OK! I was bluffing his identity all these while





I have to admit now. My on and off "relationship" with one of the most important in my life is, well, not all true. The not true part? That he is in the army. Sorry to those who i have bluffed. No, he is not in navy. It is another of my friend. But I had my reasons for saying why i had to say "he was in army". But i just can't tell you all.

Clarification: He is still in Singapore Poly, studying accountancy. 20 years old.

I know this will get all of you who knows us confused, as those who heard my "army" story. Just that... well, its our common decision, so we had to use the story! For now, let us all forget it, all right. We will set it back to him being in Singapore poly and is a student as he always was.

He is still a part time newurbanmale ambassador, altho he works less often now. And recently, he was spotted to be part of Hey! Gorgeous. Yup. If u noe who it is then good, if u dun, then too bad. Well.. He "has a girlfriend" for "a long time" le.

The two of us lead a life where only the two of us can explain. Lolx. Just follow my story and it will be simpler. Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!