Wednesday, September 5, 2007

thank you for the support

Hello again people!

I've always been casual wif my blog, posting more pix than writing. So for this week, its weird for me, really.. Haha. Btw, if you are a hall 4 resident, I would sincerely want to thank you for taking the time to log on to this page.

After this two days of campaigning, I am very very excited and pleased with the reactions I have received. To tell you the truth, I feel very relaxed, and not really too bothered about the voting. I am more concerned that I put in my best effort.

I take this as a very rare opportunity for me to go around knocking doors, although some might take it as being a pest! But still, it was great going around to let you know who I am and what I can offer. Also, I made friends along the way. You know, although not every door i went to opened, but majority did, and i could speak to you, making this whole stay in hall 4 much more enjoyable!

I always had the passioned in giving gifts la, so the small token was just another of my way of saying thanks, and hope that we can be friends!

If you still have doubt on my ability and whether or not I can uphold the task, do feel free to read my previous post to get to know me better! Judge for yourself on who suits the post best. Feel free too to come down for the rally to clear any doubts on Wednesday, 5th September, Hall 4 podium! See you there also at the polls, 6th sept 8-11pm, 7th sept 6.30-9pm.

It doesn't matter even if i lose, I had fun doing all these!! Thank you. May the best person win! Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!