Monday, September 3, 2007

NTU Hall 4 . 21st JCRC Election - Cultural Secretary Nominee


Hey, resident of hall 4!

I’m Isaac Lim Jue Hao, and I’m running for the post of Cultural Secretary.

Why Cultural Secretary? This is because I have the passion to serve the hall, and an immense interest in arts and culture. And what makes me different? I have the experience and ability to perform and organize performance.

I’ve won the Singapore Young Dramatist Award twice, am a part-time actor with TheatreWorks and W!ildRice, and performer cum lyricist-composer with M5 Artiste Management. I’m also a SPH Student Correspondent, having organized Student Culture Camp and National Cultural Symposium. To sum it up, I’ve experience in drama, directing, singing, composing, dance, etc.

I believe I can and will be able to uphold this post as Cultural Secretary. Hope you will vote for me, and allow me to serve you and help bring fun and entertainment to your hall life. Thank you.

Cheers (“,)
Isaac Lim Jue Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!