Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Cultural Secretary Nominee - Isaac Lim Jue Hao

Hello there, Ohmer! (hall IV resident..),

A very good day to you. And thank you for reading my blog.

I suppose that I have visited you or left you a note to bring you here. Thus, I shall take this opportunity to thank you for visiting, and giving me this chance to let you know more about me. Hope that you will read through and make informed choices for the upcoming elections.

Firstly, the cultural secretary should have the ability to lead and organise the cultural groups in the hall, to plan and hold performances as and when necessary to entertain the hall.

On this point, I shall re-iterate my abilities. For drama side, I am a playwright, winning the Singapore Young Dramatist Awards, a national challenge, twice. And since young, I have been actively involved in drama and speech, acting in performances, directing, backstage, props and stage management. I was chosen to be part of TheatreWorks Writers' Lab Greenhouse, and am currently a part-time actor and also director-in-learning with local theatre groups like Drama Box, TheatreWorks, W!ld Rice, The Necessary Stage...

Dance wise, I learned dances from Drama during productions especially musicals, trying out hip hop, contemporary, MTV. I am not excellent in dance, but i know the techniques required and have a passion for it.

Music should be my key talent. Singing with choir since primary school in Nanyang Primary to Pioneer JC, I varied from a Sop2 to a tenor now. But in recent years, I've moved on to Solo singing. I was talent scouted by M5 Music and Artiste Management, and have been trained and performed live aside prominent artistes. I learned vocal techniques, as well as song writing. Although I do not play instruments nor do I write songs, but i write lyrics and co-composes with my friends. In recent months, I am also learning event and artiste management.

I do not know what you look for in the candidate you will choose for this post, but I sincerely hope that you will pick me. I am a fun and hearty guy, knowing how to chill and knowing when to be serious. Know me better. Vote for me at the elections.

Let Isaac Lim bring you fun and entertainment in your life right here at Hall 4. Come down this wednesday to listen to the rally and Please come down on Thursday and Friday to cast your vote. One choice, make it right.!

PS: If you have any enquiries, do feel free to leave your questions at the side bar. I will try to reply as soon as possible. If not, come to the rally to listen n question!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!