Wednesday, September 19, 2007

bored of the old me


been in school for seven weeks no less, in hall for 2 months le.. yet i'm still in holidaying n honeymooning mood.. how???? still trying to be active in everything and trying to be known!! Haha.. okay la..

well, just to inform all 3238 people:

3238- Mid Autumn Festival Mini Party @ NTU Hall 4
Date: 21st September 2007
Time: from 7pm
Venue: My room!! (NTU Hall 4: 10 Nanyang Avenue blk 25!)
Activities: Mahjong! Drinks (alcoholic no less!)! Mooncake eating!
Shang Yue-ing! Card games!! anyting la, come n stay
la, late late oso can!! Nex week is RECESS week
afterall!!

Btw, for those who have seen me, yup, me change hair style and colour le! Lolx.. tired of black long hair.. i decide that fat ppl like me cannot keep long hair. and to make me NOT look like an ah peh, i shall "techno" a little and dye my hair! (bright coloured hair oso to ward evil away! let me study properly and get good results!!!)

please please do come for party okay, all 3238 people! oso all NTU ppl who noe me, feel free to join in! make more friends and just have fun!

this party is kindly brought to you by the pirated club51 ntu branch. (if onli we can set up the club officially.. wahahaha)

OH yeah! look at the link to this post..very funny lo.. (click on the TITLE!!)
(link: emergency 911 call!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!