Thursday, September 6, 2007

Its D Day!

Yesterday night was exciting. Although the rally for the elections wasn't exactly that fierce and furious, there was some interesting things brought up. Guessed the same questions popped up to fellow runners each year and at each hall.. The same problems probably arises. And I began to think deep into how I can help improve the life of people in the hall, and seeing again the responsibility of a jcrc member.

The whole preparation since nomination day last thursday till now, it all boils down to the polling days tonight and tomorrow. Btw, I've been real sick since monday, from slight fever to sore throat, to continuous sneezing and spreading germs all around to now juz coughs! Irritating!! Hopefully when all the votes are counted tomorrow and everything is settled, no matter the outcome, I will feel better, most importantly gaining experience in something I have always wanted to be part of, an election.. lolx!

Thought of the days back then in PJC, why oh why did I missed out the chance to be in student council? What could have happened if I did nominate myself back then? I really wonder. But now, after the whole pre-election process here at ntu hall 4, I feel satisfied and relieved, that all prep work is done, and it now lies in the hands of the voters. Like I said, I don't care about the outcome, if i win, great, if i lose, I will still actively participate in future activities.. Tis is juz the start of an exciting hall life for me!

But still, I wana use every opportunity to ask anyone who is eligible, VOTE 4 ME!!!
Tonight (6 sept) 8-11pm
Tomorrow (7 sept) 6.30-9pm
NTU Hall 4 Blk 26 TV room.

Thanks and see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!