Monday, September 15, 2008

:: think too much ::

i suddenly realise whenever i have
some pockets of free time
i would let my imagination run wild
and imagine a million things
take on many different personalities..

i like to think.. think.. of (rubbish)

Anyway, out of the blue,

I realised I have many lifestyle problems…

Then I started listing out…

  • I’m very particular abt color combination
  • I dun like pple to block my way when I’m walking
  • I cannot sleep without my little pillow
  • I dun like to sleep early
  • I always imagine
  • I always roll on my bed for at least 15 minutes,
  • before deciding whether I shud wake up
  • I am very mischievious
  • I brush my teeth for very long
  • I'm always quite horny
  • No right or wrong, only should/should not
  • No" need/no need", only "wan/dun wan"
  • Happiness is everything
  • BIG fan of Murphy, yeah. Ultimate victim of Murphy’s Law
  • blah
  • blah
  • blah
  • I
  • am
  • seeing
  • the
  • Z monster
  • already

Sleepy already… Suddenly very sleepy… I’m going to shut down anytime…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!