Wednesday, September 24, 2008

:: getting physical ::

i feel abit old. really. was at the gym today. and probably due to 2 consecutive days outside walking around, and quite some straineous activities, i feel worn out. I could not concentrate on the cardio workout, i stopped 1/4 through my exercise. I suddenly did not know what I was doing and what I wanted. I need a physical activities trainer. I need to know how to train properly to lose the fats. I really want to regain the days when i was in army (suddenly seems so long ago and far fetched..) I think i need to know how to train right to attain maximum!

during my laps in the pool, i got tired just after 12 laps.. that was really bad.. 600m onli and i was panting, and my muscles aching.. I don't know what i want and need and can, i guess..

anyone true fitness buff who knows and can assist me?

(six pecs? haha.. i'm dreaming.. a fitter bod will be good enough...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!