Thursday, September 4, 2008

:: over ::

for some weird reason
I'm overspending
and tt is a real bad habit which I sincerely wish to inhibit!

I've been a great slave to my credit and debit cards
especially those tt i'm not exactly paying for myself
and the phone (mobile n data) accounts
they are secretly piling up and revealing their "true selves" once a month
and so very often during those few consecutive days
shit!

I am highly depressed
but i can't stop my own urge not to spend so much
(and frivously)
I want to be ahead in times
and i want to enjoy my life
so i keep buying weird things
in terms of computer n tech products
like my new lappie n iphones
which i dun know when can i clear such heavy debts
and then i lost my receipt so i can't claim my adobe photoshop disc
(fucking eightflags in NTU is fucking not negotiable
poor attitude
and no proper solution.. horribel experience!!!!! Fuck you Eightflags!)

and then i have the problem of liking to spend on food and weird entertainment
endless restaurant n cafe purchasers
clothes
CDs
boyzillians waxings and manicures
gym membership (which i hardly use)
and many other crazy things i use to pamper myself
without knowledge if i can really afford them or not

that sucks

anyone care to my financial assistant/advisor?

i must curb my overspending..
but maybe that is what comes with being a guy in modern day singapore.
in a cosmopolitan city
we always dun think so much

or maybe its the credit card phenomenon


anyway
its bad.. really bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!