Thursday, December 13, 2007

a life changing event!

5 more days. 18th December 2007. I'll be in the operation theatre in Changi General Hospital.

the days leading up to it is so exciting but yet tiring as well. I am now in the midst of enjoying the final few days, doing things I mite not be able to do for the next few weeks..

eating.. singing.. talking.. i can't do it soon.. feel paralyse.

but i've waited so so so long for it. THREE whole years in fact. and finally its here.

my upper and lower jaws will be moved millimeters. but belief me, i will look different. so different that some of u mite not recognise me. haha!

but for those of u who care, do come down and visit the lonely me who will have to stay in hospital for 5 days after the operation k? from nex wednesday, if got time, come and see me, all wrapped up like a Christmas tree lo. with swollen cheekbones and all.. but all in all.. i'll look different after tt.. wow, so exciting.

so.. if u bother, come k? will lurve ya lots.. haha..

*and to Vinc: This will be our most special Christmas, yet. Although u noe me so long le, finally u can see (i hope) a new me.. and its our 20th.. u noe wat.. hehe.. i dun noe wat will it be like., but i hope u will be there for me like i will be there for u.. cheers:)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!