Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas 大餐


Hohoho! Its going to b christmas in Juz 3.5 more hours. And i cannot eat nor talk. Roar. Juz enjoying my little 'dinner' at Mos burger wif vinc dada.. Coz i found out got something i can drink.. Other than milk tea, i can drink corn soup! Yeah! But very ex lo... So exciting.. He blow the corn soup so that not too hot for me.. Hehe.. Ok la.. Now waiting later going west coast see the chestnut ppl eat. Haha.. Our annual christmas get together! So exciting.. Got present exchange! Vinc mite join me.. But not sure, coz he might need to help out wif work at the booth outside heeren.. Watever. merry christmas to one and all. May all your wishes this christmas come true. Love all u guys! And most importantly, enjoy every moment. Hope u will get to see me new face soon. So far, those who have seen me all stunned. Haha.. Still haven't completely recover lo.. Still a bit swollen.. But my Jaw bra now only need to wear part-time. Yeah! To my darling, love u. Thanks for the year. And for more to come. Merry christmas once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!