Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Elmo n me for christmas


In the last few minutes of Christmas, let Isaac here wish all once again a Merry Christmas! Yay! It was a tiring and heart warning Christmas i had with my Vinc, my boyfriend, and our families. And tis Elmo was my Christmas present together with a havaianas with my initials. Yeah. Thanks dear! And we celebrated christmas last night at west coast with chestnuts. So fun but tiring night out, unfortunately i can't talk, but was nice. Hehe.. How i wish i could savour all the good good food. Thanks To my dearest santa, zhiwei da Jie who i gave me a GAP gift card.. Merry Christmas.. Will make use of it during the sale period.. Hehe.. Speaking of sale, topman's having end season sale! Hey peeps.. Hahaha! Hohoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!