Sunday, November 29, 2009

:: what I miss ::

Simple, carefree days with little to worry, and money and spending was never an issue.

1. The Sundays and Saturdays when I used to laze on bed.

2. Cozy breakfast with surprises here and there.

3. Saturday nights watching TV and lounging at his place.

4. Mornings with sunny side ups and not headaches.

5. Gym sessions that were an enjoyment and not routine.

6. Nice bed stories, not getting hurt by a horny boy..

7. Good dinner meals, and lots of intelligent conversation.

8. Amazing friends, and incredible thoughts in my head.

9. W. And T.

10. Moving on but not letting go. Best of both worlds is just not possible.

It's time to wake up, Isaac! Treasure what you have and learn to adapt.

It's time to let go..

(sorry baby P. Sorry. Give me some time. It's that phase when I sink deep into memories. Love u:) )


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!