Tuesday, November 24, 2009

:: thinking back on these few days ::

I am tired.. very tired.. but I do not know why..

1. E-learning weeks are one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Very busy.

2. I feel lost in a weird way. Not knowing what I should do or where I am. I need positioning.

3. I seem overly pursuing something way out of my task. Why am I not studying and working hard on projects.

4. I overspent. Period.

5. Too busy. Far too busy with all the camps, ambassador, shopping, designing for label. Lost sight of target, again.

6. VOX! New Media Camp is, well, not tt exciting and fun. The school I'm attached to (JSS) is erm.. i've got too many negative things to comment. So shall stop. Overall, its a eat n eat camp. Hah!

7. Look forward to making new friends and interacting with hte kids at Arts Biz Camp tmr n thurs. :)

8. Who are my friends? I seem to not know. Blurred. Bad! Weird sensation lik how it was between me and zhiwei in the past is back. I treasure you as one of my bestie. Really.

9. Not focusing on my schoolwork. I really need to buck up. Almost half way through. I can't get last sem's results anymore. It was a wake up call to work harder if I want to go back to Pulau NTU again.

10. Visions blurred. Is dressing up and friends and friendships and joking partners more important? Is shopping important?

11. Alot on my mind. New start of a relationship. With guilt no less. Its happening to me once and over again. Izts bad. But is this the norm? Hope not. I need to settle down. Not young anymore.. What is the meaning to this? I seems to not know. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!