Wednesday, November 25, 2009

:: elearning = break?? ::

Juz watched Beauty n the Beast. Had a blast though I prefered Snow White from last year. I completely love Chua Enlai's character, Desiree Bong, as well as the fact that Alfian added many great, current news stories, like a certain Boomzical person n her tag lines.

1. E learning weeks n I've still not e learned anything. What exactly is e learning? For teachers n school to use students for outreach activities or for students to get an unjustified break??

2. Arts Biz is gonna be a fin course. I do want to change. Should I??

3. Secondary school kids are tooooo pampered. Some are just bitches or bimbos. Rawr!!

4. Assignments?? I'm not keeping up pace with school work. What's the rest of sem about? Question marks all over my face. Lost.

5. Like my competitive self, I really want to be in HMS Society Exco.. Haha.. Prolly brought forward the urge from my fantastic or not fantastic experiences (of unfairness??) back in NTU.. (did someone whisper Hall 4 election? I meant screwed, unbalanced, skewed elections..?)

6. Getting sick. My throats feeling a little itch n pain. Shall make friends with a certain sea coconut brand or pipa..

7. Love is tiring. Love is fun. Do I know you? I am not sure. It's confusing. But, I'm happy. Guess that's enough.

8. Money control. I've got no control. When? How much scolding then enough? Hai.. I need to wake up!!!

Reaching home with baby P. ;) good nightz..!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!