Tuesday, August 4, 2009

:: gaining ground ::

I like it when i feel relaxed, at ease.
I don't like it when i feel lost.

I like it when I sit on a dragonboat and rowing away..
I don't like it when I feel stressed doing, well, nothing in exact.

I like it when I am amidst the process of completing a project.
I don't like it when I am stuck with nothing and think of what to do.. waiting..

I like it when I am feeling grounded, doing things as supposed.
I don't like it when i feel guilty of not doing things i'm suppose to do.

I enjoy every moment of life, probably too relaxed
I don't like it when I feel not serious
and when I feel i'm going nowhere.

I believe I am going somewhere.. now..
in the midst..
enjoying myself..

I want to do so many things..
but there's a limit to what I can achieve.
So maybe I shall not be an overachiever..
and be the one who I really am
don't care about who says what
and what others can do but i can't..

this might be a long and tedious process
a long and tedious challenge within myself and with this world..

where do i have the time to relax?

I need to allocate time better
to be myself.
sleep less
and enjoy each moment I have each day with myself and the world around me..

keep more time to maximising my life!
stop wasting time in sleeping n slacking and doing rubbish..
live and love and be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!