Sunday, August 23, 2009

:: Am I? ::

Am I taking on too much
too much more than I can handle?
school, ovb, chinese soc, dragonboat, BBE YEC, designing, trevvy, sgrainbow...
and many many more..
i don't have time
and i am bad at prioritising
i feel lost

like in love
i don't know myself
what I want
i don't know where
I am
i play and slack too much
and play around far too much and put myself in sticky situations

i am neither here nor there
this juxtaposition feels awkward and wrong
the wary feeling after taking on the tasks..
is bad.. sad..

lost.. what am I?
what do i really want?
i am afraid i need someone to help me find myself
and the life I am suppose to lead.

multitask? multitalented?

i am only afriad that I will inevitably drown myself
in a million identities
that all isn't the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!