Monday, July 27, 2009

:: sick is no fun ::

It's terrible being sick.
Sorethroat, fever, coughs, flu, headache..
It's unbearable and you just can't concentrate.
Even on the bus, I felt a weird sensation..
Sleepy, drowsy, and a cramped up head.
Argh..
My fever even reached 39.0 degree at one point,
Constantly cold n stuffy..
Can't breathe properly.

Finally my fever has subsided a little
And I'm beginning to sweat out the toxins within my body..
I've really nv gotten such high fever in a looooong time lo!

Now feeling really hungry coz the whole day I only managed to drink water
And steal some bites of little Jerry muffin
When my fever was not up..
And a sandwich at NP four leaves..
(the cold one, not the toasted one)
Was so tired n sleepy did not bother to go buy dinner lo.,

Just stole a 鸡蛋糕my mum bought.. Haha..
And it got my throat all choked up again with the irritating feeling.. Haiz..

Shall go sleep le..
Alot of assignments to do..
Mayb this happened for me to catch up with my projects..
But I still have assignments due later thus week
And it's group projects!! How???

Hope to recover soooon..

Sleep le hopefully tmr will feel better..

Btw, my uncle was rather joking when he diagnosed me to have H1N1..
Still dunno if it's true.. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!