Saturday, July 4, 2009

:: I'm Back! ::

Hello everyone,

As time past, I really wonder who are the ones who do pop by my blog once in awhile
who really bother's readin my blog to know who I am and how i'm doing
or any interesting stuffs I've been up to in the days before..

well
I think I've let many friends who followed my blog down..
my blogging have drastically decreased in recent times
especially since my birthday tt time
My sincerest apologies..

well, just a few updates..

Its the end of week 11 at CMC in NP
and the assignments are beggining to pile up..
poster design.. photography portfolio..
psychology projects...
design portfolios...
film project... study into mass communication, effects and components..
chinese writings... my CCA at OurVoiceBox.sg..
preparation for Danny Yeo's
lessons and tests in presentation
(i'm gonna teach my class Mambo dance moves.. haha, researching it now!)

and it gets really stressful.. as much I have tried to do my job on time
however.. it always seem impossible.. oops.. end up doing many last minute works since..
I shall change that!

really need a good break and go out with my close friends..
prolly for a holiday
never done that before..
i still very very much look forward to going Taiwan..
that is my biggest dream!
wonder if it will happen this year...????

My injuries have been improving, even though I did nothing to it..
and will be back in action in July.. this month..
I'm getting geared up for writing another play in 24 hours on 18-19july at marina barrage..
and I'll be getting back to dragonboating as a form to train up and get a tan.. LOL!
as soon as.. next week! cannot be lazy anymore.. its time!
will be watching Sun Yanzi's concert on 11th July as well..

gave up my chance to be NDP Usher this year because I think I can't cope with my work
and the training period got me a little bit down, because those weeks were really tight
with projects and tests due then..
so, no NDP this year, But I still look forward to catching it on TV!!
(unless friends want to meet up for dinner on tt day la)

Oh ya!
I'm also really excited as plans are in place for my primary school friends to meet up sometime in August! can you believe it? my primary school friends whom imany i've not met for a good 10 years.. and its all due to the power of facebook, that we have the chance of getting back...

our proposed meeting for chestnut 4A got stalled along the way.. people are just too busy when they grow up la! hope to meet those long lost friends from chestnuts too!

well, after this ssemester, I'll be heading down to Vietnam for a youth expedition project..
really looking forward to it
might be a life-changing experience! gotta start planning for it soon..
(i'm a project leader for a self-esteem lesson for the poor children over there.. omg, how??)

With lofty ambitions to start my own fashion and lifestyle magazine is still fresh in my mind as ever
I need collaborators la! anyone who might read this and keen in helping my kick start this,
either just by a blog then move from there
or got lobang help me learn how to establish or handle such a magazine..
do get to me ya! haha!

on a sidenote
this new idea came to my mind during a lesson sometime tis week..
prolly cause I was having lesson for visual comm (film)
I thought that if I were not to be able to get good enough results to enter university
(for that I mean NUS FASS/SMU Social Science/NTU HSS or WKWSCI)
I might as well now use my knowledge and my passion in creative things
built up a nice portfolio in design and film and photography..
and hope pursue a degree in NTU ADM Art Design Media.. in film or photography..
orh.. the days in NTU CAC, Epiphany, Hall 4... orh.. i miss my NTU days!!
(mayb NUS is fun.. LOL!)

alright.. thats just a short update on what's been happening in my life..
promise to update more often..

(ps, do check out my other blog too for random updates on life notes and other interesting ideas.. go to: mrisaac's livejournal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!