Thursday, June 18, 2009

:: moving on ::

I thought to myself as I was my loooong bus and train ride home
and I really happy?
wat really makes me happy?
i think these days of "waste"
and letting time dwindle away are certainly not the ingredients to happiness.

I need to challenge myself somehow
to step out of my comfort zone
and not be the lazy bum I have been all these 23 years

studying is about working hard to pursue your ultimate dreams
slacking and waiting for something to happen
you will probably pass
but thats by a stroke of luck

i have walked several wrong paths in my life
and enjoyed quite a bit of luxury already
why do i keep insisting on such a lifestyle?

so many times,
i've told myself that i've to buck up.
but more than ever
its said not done
i'm still in my comfort zone
sleeping.. going out, doing aimless things

change? where?
in attitude
in thinking
for a better life

there are so many things i need to change
to be better in behavious
stop putting aeroplanes
be a man of my words
stop making empty promises
don't over indulge in the good things that happen by
think before making a purchase, whether it's necessary
be sure of wat i can do before committing myself
then commit myself fully to it
try and really spend all your available time to my commitment
be a better boy
a boy that can be trusted
and can be a role model for people.

move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!