Tuesday, June 2, 2009

:: drained ::

I feel drained
physically and mentally
especially mentally
out of creativity
out of ideas
practically feeling that there's no more space in my mind.

Once again,
I seem out of control of my own life
I am letting my studies and projects take control instead
and on the free times I have
I sleep..
because I am so deprived of it.

I have no social life,
almost zero.
I am not going out and enjoying my life as much
as I would like to
I am not seeing the world
and feel left out
desperately..

The world is just running on without me
I am trailing too far behind..
i need to catch up with life
to pursue what I really want
to unleash the creativity hidden within

I need time and control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!