Monday, March 9, 2009

:: to 宅 or not to 宅 ::

宅男.. I am becoming a 宅 kia la!
due to my leg pain (probably because of suppressed vein)
i hardly go out if not for work
and most of the time
i lay on my bed..
coz even sitting down is painful..
bleah!

and the kaypo in me decided to quit my job as an admin assistant (fulltime)
and then the next day accept the job as events coordinator (part time)
now let me make a comparison between the jobs..

admin assistant:
-full time pay (alot lo)
-average three day work week in office (each less than 5 hours)
-work from home the rest of the time on comp
-some nights on comp working on website admin stuffs..
-very easy job..
-climb stairway to heaven thrice weekly

-event coordinator:
-part time pay (1/2 to 2/3 of full time pay)
- work average three day in office ( less than 3 hours, in evenings..)
- noting to do at home, just some simple admin
-many nights at clubs!!! INCLUDING SUNDAY! bleah!
-i have to be out and show my face in the clubs.. bleah!
-i've to climb stairway to heaven to collect things/get a ride whenever there's event.. bleah!
-i get sick and tired of muscle marys sticking up to me with their naked bodies!!
bleah.. they are so bloody disgusting.. and giving them a condom does not mean i want you to fuck me! bleah!


luckily Play is temporarily closed..
the "new" job is quite relaxed actually
just tt i'm now really out in clubs almost every other night
really don't know what to tell my mum
working at a club? salah leh
then? hmm..

but the pay is quite okay
and i can still study and handle this job
(boss say i can stop handling superstar sundays when i start school)
and most impt.. the PAY!
i need money, alot..

one PLUS thing..
i now attend parties which W attends too!
in the past i shun the events because i'm just not such a social butterfly
now
i'm constrained by the job
so i get to eye him while i'm working and
the work practically entails me being friendly and partying..

whats there not to like of a job that is just partying?
the CROWD! i really have yet to feel totally comfy about it..
alright.. its just me!
its a dream job to some of my aj friends
but for me..
if not for the money..
bleah!

but next sunday's Superstar Sunday will be interesting..
haha
there's the contestants of Manhunt 2009..
and i've a ex-schoolmate who's in the competition la! so cool right..
do support him okay?
MH12.. Ryan Chong..

totally nv expect la..
but well.. he looks quite good la..
didn't realise back then..

W should have taken part back when he was younger lo
will have won..
but his youth was wasted on..
overseas studies / working in tt green company..
bleah!

well.. based on the fact tt i'm blogging at such wee hours..
yup.. because i just came home from work
and yup.. i'm back to my 宅 days until the next work day.. on wed.. hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!