Monday, March 23, 2009

:: acting busy ::

I seem busy. With a million thoughts running thru my mind. There seems to b a thousand things tt I need to accompolish.

But the truth is, I cannot be more free. I've wasted enough time. And as much it seems tt I've a packed schedule, I'm actually just idling most of the time.. Waiting.. For something to happen. Really.

I've got orientation camps to attend. But I feel.. Lethargic. Because I see no reason now to attend. The enthusiasm has very much faded. In fact, I feel old to be in company of these "ru xiu wei gan" kids. I try to think I'm young n enjoy.. But.. 一言难尽..

I'm contemplating whether or not, to go for tmr's FOC. Can't blame.. My injured leg is also another reason prohibiting me..

Well..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!