Monday, March 16, 2009

:: more than ever ::

Life in NP starts as soon as today.

I chose Chinese media and communication over mass comm because it's a combination of both my passion in Chinese and mass comm. Also because of the niche market it aims. A small pioneering cohort and prospects with the diploma was also taken into consideration. Finally, the year three overseas immersion was also interesting experience I looked forward to.

I did my registration of course today, and with just a little admin to settle by post, I am prepared for school next month.

Oh, my Exciting life in np is starting ss early as this week as I've signed up for sports camp. Wednesday! Yay! Look forward to it. And hopefully I can join the db team. Haha..

There's also SU camp next week and humanities school camp on the week before school starts!

And oh ya! There's the Happy party on 4/4/09! Looking forward to see all u friends then! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!