Tuesday, February 24, 2009

:: Wild Wild Wild ::

We spent our first anniversary up one mt emily, enjoying a splendid dinner at Wild Rocket. The ambience I must say, was great. I could not have imagined there to have a projector with our private photos screened on the walls the whole evening la. As there were other guests, the atmosphere felt salah at times.

We popped over to Wild Oats for a round if drinks before an unexpected thing happened. W really went on his knees to propose. I felt really warm n fuzzy deep down, but fortunately, my mind was calm. I've not officially replied but still.. Hope u understand, dearie. I believe we still have a long way to go and getting me to come to terms about us and my family n friends is still one big barrier we need to overcome. I promise, I will do that, soon.

Still, thank you for the wonderful night tt I will always remember, and I LOVE YOU. You know I will reply to that BIG question, I just need time first. And we do have the time... Love u always....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!