Saturday, February 7, 2009

:: SPORTSeason09 * not a good start ::

I'm supposed to go for Safari Run at the Zoo tonight, but will instead be at Crowd Lu Guang Zhong's concert coz I won a pair of tickets.

On another note, National Vertical Marathon will be held tmr morning at Republic Plaza, but I sincerely doubts whether I will be there to attempt, one reason is because it's damn early (which isn't exactly a good reason since runs normally start rather early), while the other reason being my intensely severe backache. Yup. It's back (pun unintended) to haunt and daunt me, sitting down, standing up, lying down or even bending. It doesn't seem to be leaving anytime too soon..

What a bad start to the new sports season of runs and swims...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!