Friday, February 20, 2009

:: i love N...... ::

I'll be back ( i hope)..

call it rejuvenation
refreshening
awakening of senses
upgrading

i take a short pause from my university education as I pursue my interest..

not that i've given up on it
i love to study
to study something i like
and move on from there
correct the wrongs in the past years
and have an adventure
pick up new skills

*on a side note*

Revelations have come to an end..
thank you all my actors and production crew for the wonderful effort
it has been one hell of a crazy ride
i hope all of you enjoyed it..
you are the reason I persevered

you all did a wonderful closing to the chapter of my life in NTU
and i hope you will all go far
although in different directions..

now..
NP got any drama group?
or can I really be a dragonboater? muahahaha..

****

tears may fall when we say goodbye
but more importantly
its the smile these memories bring
when we look back
and embrace the happy times...

****

to all my friends who have made my journey in NTU memorable, although some for the wrong reasons..

~3238 peeps in NTU, weizhi, anderson (u 2 r really special.. ), ronnie, sir seng, eugene..
and many more army friends who were in ntu..

~CAC FOC 07 and 08.. Pollia and Thyra..
tingshu, shining, wileen, weihua, yongyi and all those Thyra-nosaruses.. 6 days was all we
needed for the close bond.. i still feel it inside. thank you
and all those committee people, thank you for the opportunities, and the friendships.
great to know all of u..

~Hall of Residences 4.. well.. Alexis Cai.. haha.. nice to know you..
and all the others who i've known through the year of stay..

~the random people i talk to from NTU network on trevvy.. nice to have known you..

~classmates, japanese coursemates.. thank you for once being a friend. it was fun!

NP CMC! Here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!