Sunday, August 17, 2008

:: sports and other activities ::

year two
doing badly
and never seem to realise it..
i'm still throwing myself and my attention into so many things in the last week, and the coming week.. well well well..
i've got endless interviews and auditions next week starting monday..
oh my!
the work that comes after doesn't seem to enter my mind..

and i'm getting sporty..
i'm doing runs after runs in the coming weeks and months..
*just a random one: anyone wana join me for KPE swing: 5km walk run on 14/9? its free. and got goodie bag n tee shirt.. lol*

other than runs
i'm attempting to join a dragon boating team and train up..
(i joined young NTUC for a trial session yesterday.. fun!)
I want to Jian Fei!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!