Saturday, August 9, 2008

:: 2 years le ::

unkowingly
this blog has been going on for two whole years le
i remember posting my first post
with a shot of my camera phone
and me
on 9th August 2006
when i was still in army
and was so excited about a 3.2megapixel phone
and can do blogging directly after taking picture..

how time flies
i have ORD-ed
gone to see so many people
made even more new friends
celebrated two birthdays with this blog being the informant
came out to my friends and other readers who know little secrets about me
led this wonderful persona called absolutmilo
shared laughter and fun
and frustrations, rantings, anger
news and entertainment
a million things
in words pictures music videos and podcasts

this blog has come a long way
and i can only keep tinking of ways to re-invent it..

it will be my life record
not just for the past 2 years
but many years to come

my platform where i can speak and express myself freely
and the people who are interested to know more about me can dig in and enjoy!

here it is..
my 399th post

absolutmilo
a brand. a label. a life. a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!