Saturday, July 26, 2008

:: Thyra Rocks! ::

after 5.5 days of fun, its finally come to an end.
a whole year of hard work and anticipation
finally draws to a close
as we look forward to more participation
and excitement in the following year
when school starts again!

NTU CAC FOC kicked off to a fun start
i've yet to upload some photos i've taken
will do so asap!

but here's a round up of the activities and my feelings

Day 0:
first day had me reporting back to CAC room last sunday
was excited and all
then
being a "fake freshie"
i had to go seperate from my team of group leaders (gls)
and be part of the action
pretending to mix around like a freshman
arriving at boon lay mrt
joining the crew for fun
and talking and making new friends
it was a tough job using my fake name (i was called Willie, it took some time to get used to)
and had to learn the people's names fast
as we played some ice breaker games and cheers
it was superbly pathetic for me
because i'm a loud guy and wanted to teach them cheers and games
but had to be reserved so as not to be exposed!
night games followed and ran around to play
it was a good oppotunity for bonding, i felt, being a fake freshie
i was more close to them.
then we round up with painting of our Thyra banner!
sleep was only gained at 4am...

day 1:
monday started and tireness began to set in
kicking off with a mass dance pratice.
following that, tour de ntu
i had to take part in the various games
however
i was injured once again
my previous back injury returned to haunt me
but the journey to the clinic for medical review was a good opportunity for me to recover my
senior stand
as i went with 2 of my friends
and could finally talk without hindance.
pool games in the afternoon had to be cancelled unfortunately due to rain.
evening came
and fright night continued.
i was a fkae freshie
but didn't walk through the fright as we did not have adequate time..
(fright night is time consuming)
back in the function room while we changed and waited for the other groups to return
i was back in my super enthu mood
because later tt night
i would be reinstated
and needn't act as a freshie anymore!
after the camp com told all about the fake freshie..
they all started to look stunt and had to guess who it was
after several tries
i decided to just exposed myself and return to being Isaac!
haha.. all in the name of fun,. people
its not easy being a fake freshie you know!

i would continue my story later..coz i'm tired typing things.. haha..

to be continued..

Thyra @ Castovia..
the civilisation lives on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!