Thursday, July 10, 2008

:: The Perfect Cut . Episode 2 review ::

in the second episode of this 13 parter
it took a look at something i quite interested in doing.. and in fact, did a little.. haha
LIPOSUCTION..

yes.. i did it for my chin area so as to not aggravate my double chin
now i'm trying hard for it not to return.. lol

as for the show today
we saw zheng wanling in a very loud character as Emily Tan.
she consulted Kelly for view on how to look better.
although Kelly advised her to look to Sky for gym trainings
she turned to dr lollipop instead (its Dr Bobby Low, played by Dick Su)
after two failed consultations
she went home disheartened
only to get reprimanded by her younger brother Alex
who dislikes her loud character (in this case, it leaves her single partially due to her being loud AND an holding a "scary" job of being a mortician.)
Alex brought up the different negative side effects and possible after effects of liposuction.

personally
i am suffering from a slight after effect of liposuction currently
my lower chin, towards the left,
constantly feels numb, and when pressed against,
has a painful sensation.

yup..

but if i got the money,
well
i would still consider to go for liposuction..
I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT..
someone please save me
any personal trainers reading my blog willing to help me for free? haha..

(oh ya, if Julian Hee can be my personal trainer, i promise to lose all my weight within a month.. but then again, i might wana take longer so i can see him more often.. swoons..)

i find the three siblings very unique and special
they are all "beauticians" in their own ways
a "fake" beautician
a "body" beautician
a "deadman" beautician..

looking for more drama tomorrow..

(no review on thrid episode tmr, as i'll be watching Tizzy Bac's concert at Esplanade tmr..
so sad..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!