Sunday, July 13, 2008

:: big brother sense ::

everytime we meet new people
or when he run into old friend
he will introduce me bravely as his partner

but when we run into my friend
i would say he is my friend..

he is like a big brother to me
his friends thoroughly agree with me
our 10 year age gap
does nothing to improve the situation

he is more intelligent
diligent
creative
motivated
understanding

he is like a role model to me
90% of the time when we are really sitting down to talk
he is always the one passing on his big brother sense to me..
like he always does to his little brother (not me, his real brother)

so nonetheless
sometimes i will think to myself
why am i so "glue-ed" to him
is it because i take him as the "kor kor" i never had
or is it really love

well
time has come to tell
that this is normal in a relationship
because he has undergone so much
he knows what is best for me
and in fact
that would be a good thing.

loving him is a bliss
the happiness, the many things that come along
you get to experience a better, more well-rounded life
i am really happy.

that's just me
i would prefer someone more mature to teach me things
because life is a lesson in itself
dear.. thanks for being a teacher to me as well..

at least
i know that i'm more suited to being the person being led
than being a leader in relationship.

suddenly thinking of the days..
when i was dating people who always look up to me.. tts so not me..
to the girls who seem to wait for something to happen..
tts just not my cup of tea..
this is, i know..

enjoyment. bliss. of being willie's pampered little darling..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!