Thursday, April 24, 2008

:: final countdown ::

a super combination of feelings fills my mind, with exhilaration, excitement, fear and uncertainty.

I will be sitting for my very last paper for this semester today, in just a few hours time. The final 2 hour paper's completion would somehow seal my fate for this semester.

the feeling is really awesome that I have completed the examinations, however, the worry of the performance this semester is definitely overpowering.

i feel that I have not put in enough effort, and I am so afraid I screwed things up here or there. and this means bad, bad, bad. It was the only opportunity, because no one seriously would like to repeat any module. and I need to pull up my GPA, and I have to pass every single module this semester to avoid being in the dunk, and any probability of me facing termination from uni.

oh well.. i just have to concentrate on the matter at hand and complete today's paper smoothly with all I can. Jiayou, Isaac. Wish me luck, and pray for me.. :)

*BS1004 . 24 April 08 . 1300-1500 Hrs . Hall B. Nanyang Audi L3 . seat 967*

miloboi says: "yeah! its the end soon..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!