Wednesday, April 16, 2008

:: 私の誕生日 ::

really tired to write.. all the words and blah blah blah in the midst of exams.. suffocating.. anyway, i celebrated my 22nd birthday today unofficially.. haha.. coz theres a bigger party coming up.. today was juz a small gathering with vinc, han and mig, and that was after my second paper this sem. Its also Vinc's 21st birthday, but he will have a bigger, more official party this coming friday!

so many fun tings and laughter as we rocked jurong point.. heres the pictures of the cakes galore back in my room..










So here is the 22 year old miloboi.. my cousin asked me, so is it 大了 or 老了. I wish I am 老了, 而且更加成熟和有智慧.

*to vinc: 21 years old le. Its time to grow up (but I seem the one who's more immature hor..). Be more independent k, and be yourself. Don't ever doubt yourself and your capabilities. You can do it! Happy 21st Birthday*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!