Friday, April 11, 2008

::concentration.. concentration.. this is a game of concentration::

And I can't concentrate. Really. I just can't sit down and study. I don't understand how people can study in a library. I can't. I can live in complete silence. It feels so odd that the environment is so quiet and I simply hate the intense atmosphere. The existence of people around me disturbs me even more. I prefer to study in the comfort of some soft music, a cool temperate and some (hopefully not fat inducing) finger food. And I am still contemplating the need of of having a laptop while studying.

I don't know how I made it to university actually. I am not a science (especially not Physics) person. But I struggled through my life (6 years since sec sch) studying science. Wow. Now, I am still in the field of physical science, and probably the rest of my life will be mathematical or physics based. How?

I suddenly have the urge now to just quit school and venture out into the working world. But then again, what can I do? I do not know. I am like a lost soul still, despite me reaching 22 years of age in a few days time. This is bad. This adult here is still a wondering soul shopping for his interest. Maybe the society is to be blamed. Isaac is a linguist, how, tell me how, can i venture and make a big break into the scene. Any dramatists reading this?? (prays hard).

But for now, all I can do is to study hard. I will reach where I want to if I have the discipline to concentrate on my priorities now. And I definitely need to. Exams are just 5 days away.

Message to myself: You can do it if you work hard. It is never too late. Now your priorities and you will suceed. Grab and cherish this opportunity. Love youself and love what you are doing. You will be happier. You can do it!


miloboi says: "this game of concentration takes motivation,
and your perseverance to succeed. Want it hard! And you will have it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!