Thursday, March 13, 2008

::rain rain go away::

STOP raining!

the rain disturbs me.. altho i like the cool weather, but the wet floors and constant drizzle/shower really turns me off.. I can't go run.. I can't go swim.. I can't even go out... I don't even feel like going lectures.. argh!

on another note...

I feel perturbed.. disturbed.. incongruent.. i don't know why did i rush into booking the chalet.. now i got much things to handle again.. the nightmare of the cashflow problems bugs me once again like last year.. At least last year i could work my ass off and be satisfied with the fact tt the party is THERE.. this year, i need to work my ass off and i dun get paid.. worried about exams coming in just a MONTH!! A MONTH!! argh!

then again.. haiz.. the weather is putting me in a dosing off mood..

Sunday is the party.. 11th may.. sunday.. sorry people, i overlooked the fact tt it is mothers day.. should i change date? please advice me.. argh! then again.. hopefully not.. to those who are working n/or studying the next day, and cannot stay over, my apologies.. i'm looking into a post event chalet.. i love chalets.. (been missing out on chalets since all my friends finished their 21st-s... ) but my main group of friends who are uni students should be able to "ton" overnight right.. this is for you lo..

on another note, why is there a $8 charge? Because unlike last year, I DON'T BOTHER ABOUT PRESENTS.. but i still need to recoup the money spent, so the $8 is a highly subsidised rate, just think of it.. food, drinks, venues, goodies, deco, the drinks n snacks to last the night.. its far more than $8.. least the FOOD catering is more than $12 bucks per person le.. if the response is really poor than mayb i'll resort to just BBQ package and some simple food.. Haiz~

HOPE that everyone can try to come and not just IGNORE or conveniently put NOT ATTENDING on facebook.. although tts not the official invite, but tts a gauge.. hmm..

miloboi says: "i dug a hole myself,
thus i need to cover it up myself too..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!