Tuesday, March 4, 2008

::私奔到月球 + 五月天签票会::

五月天 :: 回到地球表面新加坡 演唱会2008签票会 was held today at Bugis Junction! Excitedly, I brought my tickets and attended the event! The queue was snaking all the way to the back, and it was a long wait..

Willie dearie suddenly called me at 7 and said he was at Bugis. I was so surprised! He met me and surprised me with yet another ting, he bought another ticket for the concert, the seat next to mine! Yeah! I had company. I shall not go into the argument of him not watching Chinese concerts.. Well.. Haha..

And he did the most interesting ting a guy his age might never do, given his reputation and image.. he queued up with me to go get May Day's autograph! Lol.. It was his first time attending an autograph session lo.. Haha..

And he also bought me the May Day
离开地球表面 CD + DVD. so touched....

Peifen was the host.. too bad could only take picture from apart..


When i went on stage, I wanted to say hi to her but was she was busy talking.. Willie even wanted to ask her take picture with me, but i din want to trouble her.. Hmm.. Now to think of it, how dumb.. I should have let him help me take pic.. roar..

taken off stage.. pic one, guai shou and guan you, pic two, guai shou and ah xing(in blue vest).


then we had Happy Meal at McDonald's again for dinner.. did not want to teat too full, so this was just nice. You should really try the Apple Dipper if you have never tired before.. The apples are really sweet, and the caramel dip is really delicious.. Sweet!


so here it is, My autographed CD lyrics book... anyway, theres onli 4 autographs because Shi Tou is not here as his baby is sick.. orh...


and here is MY ticket autographed.

Willie said its really interesting, and he is beginning to like May Day's music after hearing it for the whole night.. Haha.. We queued for almost 2 hours lo. Thank you for accompanying me, dearie..

He persisted on sending me back to Boon Lay, and so we did. And we went to JP to get bubble ea.. Hmm.. I had my Green Apple Yoghurt! And oh ya, they opened another sweettalk at the main entrance, next to Shilin.. Hmm Business must be good huh..And it is named Juicy instead, but the stuffs and staffs are all the same.. Wonder why. Cannot two branches same name huh. Duh..


My Green Apple yoghurt.. And in my favourite Blue straw..
I persisted in digging out the last blue straw in the box if not i dun drink.. Dunno wats with the weird habit of mine.. anyway, Will dearie chose green as his favourite straw colour.. so we must persist on using blue n green straws to drink bubble tea.. haha..

*hey dearie, i can't go and dun really want to go for networking nite tmr.. realli sorry.. take care and enjoy yourself.. hope its a great start to your big network plan alright.. all the best, rest well*






"miloboi says: love changes, changes everything."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!