Saturday, December 20, 2008

:: old flame . new love . future ::

we were packing out old stuffs
seeking for things to take out for sale at a charitable sale yesterday
when W came across a pair of alphabetical bears
with W and B on it.
as well as a bottle of origami stars
painstakingly jottled with love messages and then folded



wow..
that is so sweet and diabetic, ain't it

well
it belonged to a past relationship of his
a rather looong relationship
he told me, 6 years
and till now
after reading a few of the love messages
he feels each of them.

they shared a love which was unique
and let me to see a tender side of him
for a strong and grown muscular man
to have a love affair like that
is quite unbelievable.

it makes me cherish him more
and he to me too.
it is just memories, and will be
to be kept in an important place in his heart.

now, he says, he has me
and there's no need to be jealous.
for past can never mix with present
and i'm, but his future.

(i'm getting rather diabetic now..)

he told me yesterday too:
"I looked at these. I realised how much I loved B.
And how much I still love B."

he packed it up
and returned these to B at the club today when they met
and right after
in front of a group of friends
popped the question, once again, to me.

i felt it was right
and so, "yes"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!