Wednesday, December 31, 2008

:: happy new year everyone! ::


May your new year 2009 be wonderful, filled with blessings and happy stuffs, little worry and trouble, and be loved. My resolutions for the new year are: 1) to be more of a fashionista. 2) to study hard, like really hard, if given the opportunity. 3) to be more careful with money and spending. 4) to have my own stand on things. 5) to treasure true friends. 6) to be able to nurture my talents. 7) to be involved in more community work. 8) to be commited to things i'm involved in. 9) to love without boundary 10) to be a good boy 11) to respect my mother and appreciate her more. 12) to built stronger ties with my relatives. 13) to be more independent. 14) to lose weight and be healthy. 15) to spend time wisely. 16) to not be late for appointments. 17) to be a man of my words. 18) to built a unique personality. 19) to be more outgoing. 20) to not let age be a factor in life. 21) to know what is right and wrong. 22) to settle down in life. 23) to be happy! 23 resolutions since i'm turning 23 in 2009. Yup. Be prepared for the party of the year, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!