Friday, November 21, 2008

:: random conversation ::

I :: Omg.. Totally forgot that Energy's Ady has a kid already.

W :: Is he older than me?

I :: No.. He is only 26 i tink..

W :: kids these days..

I :: why?

W :: Well. Let me ask you, is that fortunate or unfortunate, according to your thinking?

I :: I think it is.. something nice.. fortunate, i think.

W :: Then I am not as fortunate as him.

I :: Huh?

W :: Because the person i love has no intention of marrying me.

I :: Ady is not married.

W :: Okay. The one i love won't have a kid with me.

I :: The person you love can't.

W :: Can we adopt a kid in future?

I :: Huh?

Silence.

W :: Hahaha.. I am getting old and needs to settle down fast.

I :: You've said that so many times.

W :: I hope to be to see our child go to university.

I :: (Abruptly , completely ignoring W's previous statement) I want to eat tauhuay..

So we moved on and ate tauhuay happily.

At the tauhuay shop..

W :: (suddenly, while eating tauhuay) Eat more tauhuay, than our baby will be cute, fair and chubby.

dream on... dream on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!