Wednesday, November 26, 2008

:: 500 ::

Hey!
Guess what?
This is my 500th post on absolutmilo.blogspot.com
having come such a long way..
thank you for being a part of me, dear blog
you are a way i share my life with others
interesting tings about me
interesting tings i meet
little stories of my life
funny snippets of me
pictures which i use to tell a thousand words
you tube videos which brings smiles to my face
the pressure i face during exams
and happiness when i'm in love
you have seen me through 500 post
many of which are nonsense (lol)
but there are those which are emotional
touching
fun
caring
warm
you shared a love journey with me
you shared the sorrows and laughter of army and university with me
you shared friendship with me
you shared life with me
you have been a part of me for the past 499 post in two years
and will continue to be..
my bridge of myself to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!