Friday, December 31, 2010

:: a new year ::

WOW! 2010 has been a whirl! and it has been quite good. learnt a lot. about myself. about the people around me. about the world. about life.

In a capsule:


*Loved. Happy. Blessed. Loved.

*Improved a lot in terms of studies. Faced wake up call. Will strive harder.

*Back injury. Slipped disc made quite a bit take a back seat. Hope to improve in the new year. Go back to sports.

*Gained weight. A lot. Linked to the above. Haiz~

*Had quite some bit of exposure on TV. Will continue in the early weeks of 2011. Catch me on Wednesdays on Let's Talk!

*Made more friends. Opened up. Know more people. More willing to talk.

*Wasted a lot of money. In crisis. Hope to resolve financial problems soon.




Since i'm on this, i shall just make my 2011 new year resolution!

1) Work really hard on studies, push GPA above 3.6

2) Be more financial knowledgeable. Spend wisely. Part with luxury and be less materialistic.

3) Treasure people around me. Love people more. Stop being the lonely one. Talk!

4) Be caution of style. Look good. Carve out an identity of myself.

5) Get healthy. Go back to running and dragonboating. Those pacs, aim high!

6) Eat little. Real little. (tie up with 5)

7) Set a goal, and keep to it. Stop being lazy. And keep my promises. Complete all tasks, well and fast!

8) Get that license! Must!

9) Save up save up save up! (tie up with 2)

10) Start a life. Really. Stop acting like a young kid. Feel young. But be mature. And be a complete wholesome person that people will look up, respect, and maybe, idolise. Live my dream!

All might be simple. But all I need is to set the goals, and go for them.

Have a great close to 2010, look forward, and splash into the great new year!

Happy new year all my friends! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!