Monday, January 25, 2010

:: headache ::

1. Have been overusing this word. But its getting bad. Real bad migraine. Feel like dying soon.

2. Going through a lot. Too much work piling up but my headache is obstructing me.

3. I love to design, and looking for new ways to do things. :)

4. I don't like to take telephone calls. Stop calling stop calling i don't wanna talk anymore.

5. SMS is good. I will reply when i want to. I won't if i don't want to. Like i said, i won't take no calls.

6. I don't like to repeat myself. I say things once, then its done. Silence.

7. Got many big dreams to fulfill. Wonder when.

8. I'm domesticated. I love staying at home. Curbs me from spending.

9. Chinese New Year and Valentines' Day. Not sure what will happen. Things might change very much. Talking face to face with people you love makes sense. <3

10. Needs coffee. And a break. Ice cream makes me happy. Good coffee and nice simple good ice cream. :)

Back to working on assignments....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!