Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pure&sexy 21


Yup. Its all over. I'm officially 21 and the party lights have faded. Back to Isaac now! First, i want to thank all those friends and relatives who turned up and for all your presents. I must tell u that u guys are great. Thank you for ur time and effort! I apologise that i did not have the time and opportunity to greet each person individually, and the whole place was too hot. Sorry i might not have been a good host and there might b some hiccups. But i want to thank all for being there and ur invaluable gifts. Thank you to my ah mas, thank you to my mummy, thanks to my aunties and uncle and cousins from my maternal side, as well as my aunties, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews! Thank you all for bringing so much fun and laughter. Thanks to my army friends, cso-s, specs and ex officer! Thanks to my friends from pjc 03S17, thanks for coming despite exams period! Thanks to my friends from chestnut drive! U guys are The one man! And thank you to ms Fiona lee! My one and only primary school friend at the party! Miss u! Thanks everyone! And herds a little recap to the games: healthiest tan top 3: jin rong, wei lun. Yik how! Brightest smile: roger, Huiting, ying Jie! And Pure&sexy the ultimate top 5 runners up: cheng yee, julia, yixuan, gim sen. And the winner: joanna Jie! Thank you one and all once again for coming. Hope v have fun reading the little booklet and enjoying the cd. Any comment for the cd can tell me K. Haha. Any idea for my next party oso can tell me. Must meet up real soon ok! And also i must mention, this whole party would not have been possible if not for my bestest of all friends, mr vincent yeo, the co organiser of this party! But the was in camp starting weeks of training for ns. All the best! Hope to have a blast at the next party next year! Hope to see u there. Now, let ur take a look at the fabulous awe inspiring great presents i received, minus the ang paos!

1 comment:

  1. OMG yr prezzy are what u wanted...shit man...i nearly clash with the kiehl the perfume and the tie lol...eh eh i got blog also leh lol xiao-pang-pang.blogspot haha

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!